Monday, May 31, 2010

Facebook "Like" Feature

Facebook has this cool thing now where if I put lets say "The Simpson" in the search bar you can click on it and hit "like" and it immediatly put the simpsons on your favorite television shows on your profile without having to go into the edit section of your profile. Which is cool!




However when some random joke comes up that I "liked.


Facebook also puts that very phrase in your facebook info depending on what it is. Right now this is in the music section of my facebook profile. And I dont know if or how I can remove it.
So just beware if you click on the like button on certain things that protain to books,movies,television, and music I know for sports and politics are ok but just becarefull. lol

Cheers everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment