Monday, May 31, 2010

R.I.P Dennis Hopper




Dennis Hopper's Prime maybe a little bit before my time, however there are a couple of things that I remember him from.


Most memorable for me is when he played the villain in one of my favourite movies "speed" He carried that movie with his wild antics and flapping mouth. Probably one of my most favourite charasmatic villains.


I also remember him briefly from "true Romance" where he plays christian slayter's Cop Father.


There were some bad performances from Hopper aswell. Funny How I remember him more as a bad actor then a good one but im sure he had the goods but needed a paycheck every now and then.


He played King Koopa in "Super Mario Brother" which is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life, honestly its totally unwatchable I am embarassed to watch it. Recentley I watched him play Victor Drazen in the hit show "24" he plays an eastern European terrorist with the worst accent in recent acting history in my opinion. Who ever made that decision made a really bad one.


However hopper will be missed on screen. I know he was good friends of hollywoods best like Jack Nicolson and Sean Penn. Dennis I will be waiting for you to revive from the dead for your return to kick Keanu Reeve's Ass in a new speed Movie


RIP MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment