Saturday, February 5, 2011

Android Phones Vs Apple


It seems there are more android phones then combinations of phone numbers possible. Not all are top end phones that can compare to the Iphone but from what I've seen there is a few that are,and maybe even BETTER.

Some Phones like the HTC Evo , Evo Shift, Motorola Droid, Nexus S are probably front runners when it comes to comparing to the Iphone but in my mind its the "HTC Thunderbold" that might be the best smartphone to soon be on the market.

The phone has a front facing camera for video chat as well as a 8 Megapixl camera on the back.
The phone has a high resolution VGA screen probably the best next to the Iphone Retina display. One of the biggest thing is its 4g capability, which the iphone has never been able to achieve and from current rumors wont be in the next version of the phone either. It has almost a full inch bigger screen then the current iphone at 3.5 Inch and the Thunderbolt at 4.3.

Apps could go eitherway, the android marketplace is growing more and more everyday. Almost all popular Iphone apps are now available on android phones.

This phone tops off with 800 mb of Ram!!!! holy jumpin. This thing has more speed memory then my Emachines PC.

I am an apple lover but this thing is making me look the other way. Id say the only thing stopping me from getting this when it comes out is the simplicity of itunes and the Iphone. Its so convenient to have my Photos,Music and podcast which I get from the Itunes Store is synced via Itunes in one easy step. Plug it in, let it sync and off I go.

Im not sure about the software that the Thunderbolt has for syncing, but if its as simple and convenient, it might not be a contest. Until The Iphone 5.





No comments:

Post a Comment