Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TOOO MANY PODCASTS !!!!!!




Podcasts have become a serious part of my multimedia expeirence in the past year or so. I had always herd of them through word of mouth and other sources, but was never interested in par taking.

I first got hooked on podcasts by the website www.Spill.com . The site has a number of podcasts that revolve primarily around film,video games and some pop culture.
The site is a film review site for the average joe i guess you would say. Out of the main podcasts they produce I listen to "A Couple of Cold Ones" and "Lets Do this" religiously. It has come to be a great time waster while doing other things. However, despite there time length I found to get Addicted to a number of podcasts that I found on Itunes.

So Over the Past Year I now subscribe to over 20 podcasts, and with some coming out with an episode a day I now find myself with an abundant of unlistened to podcasts.

Of course I listen to my usual ones its my minor shows that go forgotten. Not that I dont like the shows its just that I dont have the time lol.

I now listen to them when I go to the Gym,Drive, and go to bed so hopefully I can catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment