Friday, February 4, 2011

GreenPoison Releases Iphone Jailbreak 4.2.1


If you have tried to jailbreak your iphone with IOS 4.2.1 Firmware you know that you had to do what is called a "Tethered Jailbreak" which means whenever your IOS device turns off, you had to plug it into your computer and red the program "Redsnow" in order to turn it back on.

I had an Iphone 3g, now i own an Iphone 4. I have always been skeptical of jailbreaking my phone for a number of reasons. First being the name. Jailbreaking sounds so destructive. I know that its not as bad as I had thought before but it also cancels your apple warranty.

I had attempted to Jailbreak my phone about a week ago and had nothing but problems. It would load up the cydia app store. Any app i downloaded wouldnt work and not to mention, turning my phone on took way longer then normal and scared me to death.

Today a Website called GreenPoison has released an "Untethered Jailbreak" software for mac users and windows to be released in the next few days.


If you go to the site now (at least for me) you will get and offline message or just a screen shot of the homepage and you are unable to download the software. This could be for the amount of traffic it might have received or for whatever reason they may have.

I am interested in trying this one more time, so if anyone has any success stories I would Love to Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment