Thursday, June 24, 2010

Having a good few days at work, starting early ending at the beggning of the night,

Tuesday when my work week started I was in the airpot at 8:oo am, which is ok fine. We ended up sitting around in our cars waiting for security to check our gear. We didnt lift a finger until around 3:00 pm so the day went by pretty slow. Didnt end up getting out of work until 9:00 and I hasd to rush home and grab my gear for my hockey game that I had at 10:30 that night.

I ended up making it in time for the game. We played a good game to start. Good passing unfortunatley every time we scored a goal they other team answered back. Our goalie played a great game, he just flustered with shots. The game got a little bit dirty which made us loose out control.

Game Finished 6-3 : we loose :(

For those of you who know ( i know most dont) I play soccer games on wendsdays, so back to back sports. Get into work at 8 again and work until 7. The day was so boring waiting for planes to come in so I spent the whole day on my computer just watching videos, soccer readin articles on the internet etc.

Made it in time for my soccer game, good thing I did to because I got my first shutout of the season we spanked that team 6-0. Great Job guys so not we are sitting pretty on the top of the league.

Right now as I am writing this I am at work where I was in at 7 and again Im just on my computer doing NOTHING plus im gonna be getting lots of overtime which means lots of money.
Still 3 more days to go till this G20 thing is all over wish me luck

Cheers Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment