Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine



2010's
"The Hangover" is "Hot Tub Tim Machine"

If you likes that movie then you will probably like this one. This is gonna be a fast and simple review because I am tired. Sorry People.

Indeed I did found this movie funny but the same thing happened to me with the Hangover. The overhyping hurt my liking of the movie. People told me this movie was SOOO Funny and it took me a while to watch it and yes I enjoyed it but didnt follow the hype.

There is a joke that I laughed out loud Hard!!.

The black character in the film (Craig Robinson) is about to get his dick sucked by his friend becuase of a bet they lossed, and his friends jokes about his dick being so big and black he said. "Holy shit, it looks like Gary Coleman's For arm"

Did not see that coming so I laughed pretty histarically. There are plenty other good jokess in the film so go see it, its pretty cool.

Cheers Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment