Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3rd. Random Shit (9)

FULL OF RANDOMNESS TODAY!!.

Went to work at 7am after having a soccer game. Didnt Get home till midnight, so my sleep was kinda deprived. Wasnt all bad lol.

During work I played some online poker won me $1.00. lol Would have been more if one the guys I was playing against was so fuckin lucky









My Mom is getting a new Car. She is getting a Dodge Calliber. I like the car alot I really do but she want to get it in this colour ugh.











Remindes me of the inside of my kleenex when i blow my nose.


The last peice of randomness I will share with you today is that Italy lost to mexico today in a friendly soccer match. Which Made me happy :P

Giovanni Dosantos really impressed me I hope manchester united gets him

No comments:

Post a Comment