Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Second Soccer game plus yesterdays Hockey game.

Yesterday my team had our first Hockey game of the year. I wasnt exspecting much going into this game cuz some of us have never played together and some have neber met each other.

We lost our first game 3-0 but it wasnt bad. We played really well and will get better in time. We had lots of chances but couldnt find the back of the net. We out chanced them an
d put on more preassure then they did to us. Our next game in on sunday and it should be a good one.












Tonight our team has our second indoor
soccer game. We won our first game last week 3-2. I am not sure on the team we face tonight, im not feeling 100%, feeling a little sick and sore from yesterday's hockey game. Im gonna eat some food and rest up and hopefully I should be good to go.



Wish me luck.
Cheers Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment