Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Soccer Game Went Well





Me and some friends of mine have joined in an indoor soccer league.
We had our first game today and it went well. We faced last years champs and we wont the game 3-2. We started up 1-0 in the first half, Im our teams Goalkeeper and I was feeling good with some key saves. My teams defense deserves lots of credit by scooping up the garbage out of my box area.

Into the second half we let in a goal. I made the initial save and the ball went up in the air, as I went to grab it I was tripped by one of my players witch hindered me the ability to grab the ball. 1-1

We scored shortly after an odd man rush. Unfortunatley the other team scored shortley after as well. The ball was shot outside the box, I made the initial save and they scored on the rebound.

With my hand hanging low I needed to get my head back in the game. With 2 minutes to go in the game we scored a goal off a break away.

Now the game was all about keeping the ball on their side to waste the time.

Great game for our guys with our fist win of the year

1-0-0

Cheers guys


No comments:

Post a Comment